Effective: November 15, 2020
1. SaaS products
AttendaGo is a "Software as a Service" (SaaS) digital content service provider. As such, SaaS companies do not satisfy the requirements for phyiscal product refunds. Essentially, you can't return a digital service.
2. No refunds
AttendaGo bills for services as they are used. Clients are billed on the 1st of each month for the services used during the previous month. Since AttendaGo does not sign clients to service contracts, clients can cancel at any time and will only be billed for the services used up to the date of cancellation.
NO REFUNDS are provided during ongoing services or after services are cancelled.
Saas is technology dependent. Technology can, and does, fail or cause service interuptions. In the rare times this may happen, AttendaGo will evaluate each interuption and determine if any service credit should be applied to the cleint invoices at the end of each month. AttendaGo believes the customer comes first, and in the event of a service interruption it is almost gauranteed AttendaGo will apply credits/discounts to the cleint account for future services.
4. Service Interuptions
Service interuptions are defined as:
Issues NOT DEFINED as service interuptions:
- An AttendaGo App bug preventing users from properly engaging events
- The AttendaGo API servers offline or not responding
- An AttendaGo API bug preventing users from properly engaging events
- AttendaGo 3rd party APIs that prevent AttendaGo from operating properly
- User has no internet access - via wifi OR their carrier internet
- User's device GPS is off or not working properly
- User's device GPS reporting the user is NOT where the user is actually at
- User's phone or device is not working properly
- The AttendaGo app on the users phone is corrupted preventing it from working properly
- User not understanding how to interact with the app properly or not understanding where specific content is located at in the app.
- Any user action, or device action, that is determined to be not be in good faith when using mobile technology or mobile applications.